Southside Market & Barbeque is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our Customers and Team Members. We are carefully monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and keeping tabs with all communications from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Texas Department of State Health Services, local health officials, and our internal team to keep on top of this ever-changing situation. We want our Customers to feel confident and comfortable when visiting and dining at any Southside Market location. While we have always had stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures in place in our restaurants, we are taking additional precautions to keep Customers and Team Members safe.
Update as of 2 pm CST 7/16/20
All locations are open for in-store dining with limited capacity and continue to serve customers via call ahead, drive-thru (available in Elgin & Bastrop) and online ordering for pick-up and to-go service. Our meat markets also remain open and our staff will assist you in purchasing fully smoked and fresh meats.
- Elgin – Call 512-281-4650 or come by for To-go, Drive-Thru or Order Online for in-store pickup.
- Austin – Call 512-838-3600 or come by for To-go or Order Online for curbside pickup.
- Bastrop – Call in 512-575-9037 or come by for To-go, Drive-Thru or Order Online for in-store pickup.
How to Order:
We are continuing to provide nationwide shipping services through our online store for customers nationwide. If you are in a shelter in place location, you can still receive deliveries as these are deemed essential services. FedEx, UPS & USPS are continuing to operate and we will continue to ship to customers across the country during this trying time.
Sanitation & Safety
Southside Market & Barbeque has taken the following additional precautions to ensure that the spread of a virus is minimized:
- Door handles are disinfected once an hour during business hours
- Cutlery dispensers are being taken out of service. Pre-packaged cutlery only.
- Condiment bars are being taken out of service. Single serve, pre-packaged condiments and sauce will be available for customers.
- Crackers no longer self-serve, we’ll add to each order upon request.
- BBQ Corral line handles are disinfected once an hour during business hours
- Restroom flush valves and water faucets are wiped down with a disinfectant once an hour during business hours
- Employees gloves are changed out every hour or every time a job function changes
- Employees who appear sick are asked to go home until they have recovered
- Social distancing markers & signage in place in each store
We have also placed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the store locations, which are available for Team Members and Customers to use. Acting on the guidance from the CDC, local health officials, and using our own sanitation and cleaning procedures that are already in place, we are striving to make our stores a safe environment for everyone.
Thank you for your understanding. We will continue to monitor the current situation and regulations and will respond accordingly, keeping the safety of our team and our customers as our highest concern.
Southside Market & Barbeque