Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage Sliders
A simple, spicy way to feed the crowd! Enjoy our Southside take on the perfect picnic food. Topped with crunchy red onions, our Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage adds an extra kick of heat to your fall tailgates, spring cookouts, and summertime fun!
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cooking time: 20 Minutes
- Heat links to an internal temperature of 165F:
- On the Pit: Grill at 350F over indirect heat for 10 mins. Flip and heat for another 10 mins.
- In the Oven: Place on sheet pan in a 350F oven for 10 mins. Flip and heat for another 10 mins.
- In a Skillet: Heat links in 2 Tbsp. oil over medium heat, turning frequently to ensure even cooking
- While Sausage is cooking, wrap slider buns in foil and heat on the pit or in the oven
Assemble the sliders as follows:
Slice 1 sausage link in half, length wise. Slice the halves in two as well. Place on warmed slider buns. Drizzle Southside’s Texas Bold Barbeque Sauce on sausage. Top with red onion slices and serve.